A hunt for Boc Balears combines perfectly with a beach and/or mountain destination on the same trip. The Balearic Islands is the only destination where you can hunt this species, with a wide range of hotels and leisure to combine the hunt with a family trip. The hunting area is composed of lush forests, high mountains and steep cliffs, which make the hunt highly recommendable and very interesting.
|SEASON||All year round|
|HUNTING AREAS||Palma de Mallorca.|
|RECOMMENDED AIRPORT||Palma de Mallorca.|
It is included:
– Transfer from/to airport in high-line vehicle.
– Accommodation Full boarding during the days in our property.
– 4×4 transportation during the hunting.
– Hunting day with professional guide (1×1).
– Assistant of PHS in English language.
– Meals and drinks (gourmet Spanish gastronomy).
– Hunting permits, Hunting License and insurance.
– Gun rental and Ammunition if you need. (Blaser/Mauser – Swarovski optic V8).
It is NOT included:
– Alcoholic drinks out of meals.
– Taxidermy and shipment of trophies.
– Any service not specified before.
– Tax Total Cost
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– 30 % of the total cost to book the hunt.
Bookings are only confirmed by Professional Hunting Spain with the reception of the 30% of the total cost of the hunting trip.
By paying the deposit the client and Professional Hunting Spain are under contract for the dates quoted for the hunt.
Six months prior to the hunt: 50% of the deposit is retained. Two months prior to the hunt: 100% of the deposit is retained.