High mountain hunting in its purest state, with mild temperatures and normally, a sunny climate. This fantastic hunt takes place in the southeast of Spain, near the majestic city of Granada. This trophy, with dimensions slightly smaller than the males of Gredos and Beceite, is of great beauty in a round shape. We hunt very close to the ski resort of Sierra Nevada, which makes it possible to also visit the city centre of Granada, practice winter sports and/or enjoy Granada’s famous gastronomy.
|SEASON||From October to May.|
|HUNTING AREAS||Hunting areas: We manage more than twenty thousand hectares, located less than two hours by car from Malaga airport or four hours from Madrid airport, with areas for different physical abilities.|
|RECOMMENDED AIRPORT||Malaga or Madrid.|
It is included:
– Transfer from/to airport in high-line vehicle.
– Accommodation Full boarding during the days in our property.
– 4×4 transportation during the hunting.
– Hunting day with professional guide (1×1).
– Assistant of PHS in English language.
– Meals and drinks (gourmet Spanish gastronomy).
– Hunting permits, Hunting License and insurance.
– Gun rental and Ammunition if you need. (Blaser/Mauser – Swarovski optic V8).
It is NOT included:
– Alcoholic drinks out of meals.
– Taxidermy and shipment of trophies.
– Any service not specified before.
– Tax Total Cost
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– 30 % of the total cost to book the hunt.
Bookings are only confirmed by Professional Hunting Spain with the reception of the 30% of the total cost of the hunting trip.
By paying the deposit the client and Professional Hunting Spain are under contract for the dates quoted for the hunt.
Six months prior to the hunt: 50% of the deposit is retained. Two months prior to the hunt: 100% of the deposit is retained.