When we think of Gredos, we think of great mountain ranges of incomparable beauty, usually covered with snow. Perhaps it can be considered to be the most representative Ibex trophy of our country, and most valued by many. It is the darkest Ibex, with a spectacularly beautiful trophy, because of its unique horn in the shape of a lyre. One of our most sought-after trophies, with the most fans.
The hunt takes place in the Gredos mountains. The hunting area is very large and of such beauty that it leaves no one indifferent. Hunters often need to use horses on this hunt, making the experience even more special.
We offer high-end private hunting Lodges in the Gredos mountains, that will make your stay unique and very comfortable.
|SEASON||From September to April.|
|HUNTING AREAS||Hunting areas: Located less than 2 hours from Madrid. We manage more than twelve thousand hectares, with areas for all levels and sometimes with horse assistance.|
It is included:
– Transfer from/to airport in high-line vehicle.
– Accommodation Full boarding during the days in our property.
– 4×4 transportation during the hunting.
– Hunting day with professional guide (1×1).
– Assistant of PHS in English language.
– Meals and drinks (gourmet Spanish gastronomy).
– Hunting permits, Hunting License and insurance.
– Gun rental and Ammunition if you need. (Blaser/Mauser – Swarovski optic V8).
It is NOT included:
– Alcoholic drinks out of meals.
– Taxidermy and shipment of trophies.
– Any service not specified before.
– Tax Total Cost
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– 30 % of the total cost to book the hunt.
Bookings are only confirmed by Professional Hunting Spain with the reception of the 30% of the total cost of the hunting trip.
By paying the deposit the client and Professional Hunting Spain are under contract for the dates quoted for the hunt.
Six months prior to the hunt: 50% of the deposit is retained. Two months prior to the hunt: 100% of the deposit is retained.