In some forests of Spain, we find this emblematic species that we hunt stalking. The best time to hunt them is at the end of September, when nature offers us a true show.
It is when the big males come into rut, making it a perfect time for great trophies. We have three large hunting areas perfect for this hunt, located from North to South of the country.
|SEASON||September to February|
|HUNTING AREAS||In the North, Center and South of Spain. We manage more than six thousand hectares for hunting, with differentiated areas for different physical abilities.|
|RECOMMENDED AIRPORT||Madrid or Seville.|
It is included:
– Transfer from/to airport in high-line vehicle.
– Accommodation Full boarding during the days in our property.
– 4×4 transportation during the hunting.
– Hunting day with professional guide (1×1).
– Assistant of PHS in English language.
– Meals and drinks (gourmet Spanish gastronomy).
– Hunting permits, Hunting License and insurance.
– Gun rental and Ammunition if you need. (Blaser/Mauser – Swarovski optic V8).
It is NOT included:
– Alcoholic drinks out of meals.
– Taxidermy and shipment of trophies.
– Any service not specified before.
– Tax Total Cost
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– 30 % of the total cost to book the hunt.
Bookings are only confirmed by Professional Hunting Spain with the reception of the 30% of the total cost of the hunting trip.
By paying the deposit the client and Professional Hunting Spain are under contract for the dates quoted for the hunt.
Six months prior to the hunt: 50% of the deposit is retained. Two months prior to the hunt: 100% of the deposit is retained.