The spanish wolf is probably one of the most complicated hunts and the only one for which we cannot guarantee success on a specific date. To guarantee it would be irresponsible, or force us to apply hunting methods far from our criteria of fair and natural hunting.
The spanish wolf is one of the most demanding and intelligent animals of our fauna, which enters the feeding points whenever it wants and we cannot predict anything with great anticipation.
We hunt in the best areas of Spain, with very good populations. The hunting method is in standby from fixed posts. Hunting permits are very limited and it requires us to arrange the hunt well in advance.
|SEASON||October to February|
|HUNTING AREAS||Zamora and Leon. We manage nine thousand hectares.|
It is included:
– Transfer from/to airport in high-line vehicle.
– Accommodation Full boarding during the days in our property.
– 4×4 transportation during the hunting.
– Hunting day with professional guide (1×1).
– Assistant of PHS in English language.
– Meals and drinks (gourmet Spanish gastronomy).
– Hunting permits, Hunting License and insurance.
– Gun rental and Ammunition if you need. (Blaser/Mauser – Swarovski optic V8).
It is NOT included:
– Alcoholic drinks out of meals.
– Taxidermy and shipment of trophies.
– Any service not specified before.
– Tax Total Cost
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– 30 % of the total cost to book the hunt.
Bookings are only confirmed by Professional Hunting Spain with the reception of the 30% of the total cost of the hunting trip.
By paying the deposit the client and Professional Hunting Spain are under contract for the dates quoted for the hunt.
Six months prior to the hunt: 50% of the deposit is retained. Two months prior to the hunt: 100% of the deposit is retained.