Undoubtedly, this is one of our favorite hunts, where knowledge of the field, species, patience and the hunter’s skills will be indispensable in the development of a good Roe deer hunt. Choosing the best hunting areas, the correct hunting location, the assessment and monitoring of the roe deer to be hunted, will be other key points to obtain unique trophies while enjoying some exciting days hunting for this forest elf.
April usually offers the best results, but also the rut time that usually takes place at the end of July.
We have seven open hunting areas in the best areas of Spain (in Burgos, Soria, Guadalajara and Teruel).
|SEASON||From April to October|
|HUNTING AREAS||Hunting areas: we manage more than 25.000 hectares in the best areas of Spain.|
It is included:
– Transfer from/to airport in high-line vehicle.
– Accommodation Full boarding during the days in our property.
– 4×4 transportation during the hunting.
– Hunting day with professional guide (1×1).
– Assistant of PHS in English language.
– Meals and drinks (gourmet Spanish gastronomy).
– Hunting permits, Hunting License and insurance.
– Gun rental and Ammunition if you need. (Blaser/Mauser – Swarovski optic V8).
It is NOT included:
– Alcoholic drinks out of meals.
– Taxidermy and shipment of trophies.
– Any service not specified before.
– Tax Total Cost
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– 30 % of the total cost to book the hunt.
Bookings are only confirmed by Professional Hunting Spain with the reception of the 30% of the total cost of the hunting trip.
By paying the deposit the client and Professional Hunting Spain are under contract for the dates quoted for the hunt.
Six months prior to the hunt: 50% of the deposit is retained. Two months prior to the hunt: 100% of the deposit is retained.