High mountain hunting in pure state, highly recommended to its fans.
It is a species that requires the hunter to be physically fit, although we have hunting areas where the effort can be less demanding.
The hunting takes place in a unique environment of high mountains, often covered with snow and sometimes in adverse weather conditions. Getting a great trophy will undoubtedly be a challenge and a fantastic experience for the hunter.
We have two different types of chamois:
|SEASON||October to December & March to May.|
|HUNTING AREAS||The Pyrenees, on the border with France and Andorra. We manage nine thousand hectares for hunting.|
Smaller in body and trophy size than the Pyrenean, but with the same essence.
|SEASON||October to December & April to June.|
|HUNTING AREAS||The hunting area is the Cantabrian Mountains, north of Madrid. We manage five thousand hectares.|
It is included:
– Transfer from/to airport in high-line vehicle.
– Accommodation Full boarding during the days in our property.
– 4×4 transportation during the hunting.
– Hunting day with professional guide (1×1).
– Assistant of PHS in English language.
– Meals and drinks (gourmet Spanish gastronomy).
– Hunting permits, Hunting License and insurance.
– Gun rental and Ammunition if you need. (Blaser/Mauser – Swarovski optic V8).
It is NOT included:
– Alcoholic drinks out of meals.
– Taxidermy and shipment of trophies.
– Any service not specified before.
– Tax Total Cost
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– 30 % of the total cost to book the hunt.
Bookings are only confirmed by Professional Hunting Spain with the reception of the 30% of the total cost of the hunting trip.
By paying the deposit the client and Professional Hunting Spain are under contract for the dates quoted for the hunt.
Six months prior to the hunt: 50% of the deposit is retained. Two months prior to the hunt: 100% of the deposit is retained.