The smaller one of the four. Their horns grow vertically in a somewhat flattened shape reminding us of their cousins, the Central European Ibex.
With a smaller population, located in the south of the country, the Ronda Ibex is the smallest and most robust trophy of our four subspecies. The hunt for the Ronda Ibex takes place in the Ronda mountains and is easily combined with many other leisure and cultural activities. Therefore it’s a perfect hunt to enjoy while being on holiday with friends and/or family.
|SEASON||From November to May|
|HUNTING AREAS||We manage eight thousand hectares in the Ronda Mountains.|
|RECOMMENDED AIRPORT||Malaga or Madrid.|
It is included:
– Transfer from/to airport in high-line vehicle.
– Accommodation Full boarding during the days in our property.
– 4×4 transportation during the hunting.
– Hunting day with professional guide (1×1).
– Assistant of PHS in English language.
– Meals and drinks (gourmet Spanish gastronomy).
– Hunting permits, Hunting License and insurance.
– Gun rental and Ammunition if you need. (Blaser/Mauser – Swarovski optic V8).
It is NOT included:
– Alcoholic drinks out of meals.
– Taxidermy and shipment of trophies.
– Any service not specified before.
– Tax Total Cost
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– 30 % of the total cost to book the hunt.
Bookings are only confirmed by Professional Hunting Spain with the reception of the 30% of the total cost of the hunting trip.
By paying the deposit the client and Professional Hunting Spain are under contract for the dates quoted for the hunt.
Six months prior to the hunt: 50% of the deposit is retained. Two months prior to the hunt: 100% of the deposit is retained.