In Spain, it’s possible to hunt Stags in many forests. However, only some hunting areas are ideal to get a big trophy.
Our favourite time to carry out this hunt is the rut, which is in autumn when the first rains starts to fall after the summer. At this time of the year, the forests offer unique natural spectacles that leave no hunter or nature lover indifferent. In addition, it is on this date when the great deer trophies leave us with more options and possibilities of obtaining that great dream trophy.
We have four spacious hunting areas that are perfect for hunting for large Red Stag trophies.
|SEASON||September to February|
|HUNTING AREAS||We manage more than thirteen thousand hectares for this hunt all over the country.|
|RECOMMENDED AIRPORT||Madrid, Seville or Valencia.|
It is included:
– Transfer from/to airport in high-line vehicle.
– Accommodation Full boarding during the days in our property.
– 4×4 transportation during the hunting.
– Hunting day with professional guide (1×1).
– Assistant of PHS in English language.
– Meals and drinks (gourmet Spanish gastronomy).
– Hunting permits, Hunting License and insurance.
– Gun rental and Ammunition if you need. (Blaser/Mauser – Swarovski optic V8).
It is NOT included:
– Alcoholic drinks out of meals.
– Taxidermy and shipment of trophies.
– Any service not specified before.
– Tax Total Cost
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– 30 % of the total cost to book the hunt.
Bookings are only confirmed by Professional Hunting Spain with the reception of the 30% of the total cost of the hunting trip.
By paying the deposit the client and Professional Hunting Spain are under contract for the dates quoted for the hunt.
Six months prior to the hunt: 50% of the deposit is retained. Two months prior to the hunt: 100% of the deposit is retained.