The big Game driven hunt is the oldest and most traditional form of hunting in Spain. It is a type of driven hunting suitable for wild boar, deer, mouflon and fallow deer. It is a unique show for its great colours, beauty and emotion. It involves a large number of dogs, hunters and horses.
Our big game driven hunts have an extraordinary quality. We take care of all the details, keeping the tradition intact, starting with a rural breakfast and hunting with a large number of dogs. There are usually 5 to 25 posts, and it is easy to get several good trophies per person a day.
|SEASON||From October to February.|
|HUNTING AREAS||Castilla La Mancha, Castilla y León, Extremadura and Andalucía.|
It is included:
– Transfer from/to airport in high-line vehicle.
– Accommodation Full boarding during the days in our property.
– 4×4 transportation during the hunting.
– Hunting day with professional guide (1×1).
– Assistant of PHS in English language.
– Meals and drinks (gourmet Spanish gastronomy).
– Hunting permits, Hunting License and insurance.
– Gun rental and Ammunition if you need. (Blaser/Mauser – Swarovski optic V8).
It is NOT included:
– Alcoholic drinks out of meals.
– Taxidermy and shipment of trophies.
– Any service not specified before.
– Tax Total Cost
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– 30 % of the total cost to book the hunt.
Bookings are only confirmed by Professional Hunting Spain with the reception of the 30% of the total cost of the hunting trip.
By paying the deposit the client and Professional Hunting Spain are under contract for the dates quoted for the hunt.
Six months prior to the hunt: 50% of the deposit is retained. Two months prior to the hunt: 100% of the deposit is retained.
In our family house the Palace Count of Zanoni, with 10 double en suite rooms.
At a distance of only one hour by car to the centre of Madrid, it is possible for non-hunter travel companions to organize alternative activities such as guided tours to Madrid, Toledo or nearby towns with a lot of charm.